This project is read-only.

Cannot make a recent assembly to run

Mar 24, 2011 at 2:57 PM

Hello,
I downloaded build 56454 and tried to open a solution from "branch\DeepEarth_2011\SILVERLIGHT\". 

I open an Example folder and run SilverlightApplicatio1.Web. In browser window I can see a file listing where I select SilverlightApplication1TestPage.aspx and get a following error:

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for "DeepEarth.Core.Persistence.Persist" threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly "System.Xml.Linq, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the specified file.   

in DeepEarth.Core.Persistence.PersistStore.Clear()  
in DeepEarth.Core.Persistence.PersistStore..ctor()   
in DeepEarth.Core.Persistence.Persist..cctor()   
in DeepEarth.Core.Persistence.Persist.GetName(DependencyObject obj)   
in DeepEarth.Map.Map.get_HasPersistenceName()  
in DeepEarth.Map.Map.Map_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)   
in MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(Int32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)  
in MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName)

I'm Silverlight developer and I have everything I need for Silverlight applications installed. What is wrong?

When I try to open ExampleApplicationTestPage.aspx, I get the XamlParseException:

Failed to create a "DeepEarth.Core.Location" from text "Lat=-24.7, Lon=153.0". [Line: 60 Position: 64]

Thank you.