Suggestions? Comments? Ideas?

Coordinator
Jun 13, 2008 at 7:46 AM
Thanks for visiting our project! Do you have a suggestion, an idea or a comment? Tell us what you think.
Jun 19, 2008 at 8:58 PM

I love the effect but I have one tiny suggestion. When you are in an area with limited air photography, you eventually zoom to the grey tiles that mean no picture. When you zoom back out the half transparent grey tiles obscure what you can see. Is there any way to notice that these tiles are not so good and shouldn't be blended in?

(Try zooming in north of Lake Ontario, in the Peterborough/Lindsay area)

Coordinator
Jun 20, 2008 at 1:40 AM
I think that most of that will go away once the map control starts respecting the VE zoom levels.
Jun 22, 2008 at 3:48 PM
Job well done I have to admit. And there is an extra reason to congratulate: It works like a charm on my preferred browser, Opera 9.5. Silverlight support is, well, weird to say the least for Opera, but your app works 100% ok
Jun 27, 2008 at 2:51 PM
=) Really cool! There were projects like this for google on flash and they have an ability to rotate the map. It will be preatty feature =) Hope to see release soon! Good luck!
Coordinator
Jun 27, 2008 at 9:20 PM
Because we are leveraging as much built-in features of WPF/Silverlight as we can, rotation should be free (hopefully) once we are deploying it as a single control.