This project is read-only.

Updated Demo Site

Nov 30, 2008 at 5:08 AM
Hey guys, waiting for a plane down to Melbourne so had a moment to deploy the latest version to a public URL.
I forgot how old the last version I had up was, anyone reading this should go check it out.

I'm happy to host anything we do at:
http://deepearth.soulsolutions.com.au/
(looks a bit more offical)

I think when we add a nice about us section to the prototype project it will work fine but I'm happy for suggestions. It is obvious enough that the project logo links to here?

John.
Nov 30, 2008 at 5:57 AM
Looks good :)

I like the logo, and it has a tooltip when you hover over it, but in the About Us section/pop-up what ever it is gong to be you could also add a link in there too..?

also, I have blown my download limit for this month so now my speed is "Shaped" e.g. I am only getting about 5 to 10 KB's/Second for downloads,
but I just wanted to mention when I load the demo site it is actually still pretty acceptable for loading the Silverlight control and also the map tiles are even pretty good, the wait time is quite low

I just cleared my internet temp files etc...
then loaded the site as a speed test, even loading the "VE - Aerial" (which seems to be the slowest) map tiles I get the whole thing downloaded, Silverlight control and a full map displaying in 10 seconds or less :)