Using source code 17627:
I compared a lot of code between previous source code versions that worked and more current source code versions in which this occurred. While some differences, no changes made a difference. I then figured it had to be due to the map not being completely
loaded while I was trying to dynamically add polygons on startup.
I added the following to Page() in Page.xaml.cs
//WHEN MAP STOPS ZOOMING, THIS EVENT IS FIRED
The code within Events_MapZoomEnded:
map.Events.MapZoomEnded -= Events_MapZoomEnded;
This simply adds a set of spatially enabled layers (shapefiles or SDE layers) on application startup. The polygons are now spatially correct on application startup.
Simple approach I took to fix this - perhaps I missed something in the code. If you need anything else, please let me know.
Again, great work. Rob