Bad NPObject as private data! on Firefox

Apr 30, 2009 at 6:45 PM
I am having a little problem with Firefox and DeepEarth.
I have inserted the Map inside one DIV, witch is inside one UpdatePanel, as shown below:

<asp:UpdatePanel ID="updatePanelSL" UpdateMode="Conditional" runat="server">
    <ContentTemplate>
        <div id="SLDiv" runat="server" style="width: <%=Width %>px; height: <%=Height + 5 %>px;
            position: relative;">
            <div id="SLincompatible" runat="server" style="display: none;">
            </div>
            <div id="noSilverlight" runat="server" style="display: none;">
            </div>
            <sl:Silverlight ID="SLMap" runat="server" Source="DeepEarthPrototype.xap"
                MinimumVersion="2.0.31005.0" Width="100%" Height="100%" Windowless="true" />
        </div>
    </ContentTemplate>
</asp:UpdatePanel>

My purpose doing that is to resize the map when the user resizes the browser window. So when the user resizes, I set the Width and Height of the SLDiv and call updatePanelSL.update();
Everything works fine with the resize, but after any movement on the mouse scroll, even outside the map, the Firefox Error Console shows: Error: Bad NPObject as private data!
This error don't crash the application or anything, but it appears for each movement on the mouse scroll.
If I don't call the updatePanelSL.update() nothing happens (the resize isn't done) but the error doesn't show up.

Any idea with this problem?
I am trying to find out a solution for days.
I am using Firefox 3.0.9
Under IE8 no error is shown.

Thanks,
Mihira
May 4, 2009 at 6:03 PM
Actually the problem isn't with the UpdatePanel, I removed it but the problem appears when the map is reloaded.
So I think I should change my question to:
Is there a way to resizing the map dynamically, by javascript or code behind, without reloading the map?