Pointbase derived classes display issue

Aug 28, 2009 at 10:53 AM
Edited Aug 28, 2009 at 10:54 AM

I have a DevPin class derived from Pointbase which is almost similar to the prototype Devpin class except that it has a few additional fields to display.

My project has multiple map controls hosted on different screens. The entire project is loaded using Prism framework along with Unity DI framework. All these maps are loaded on

- User Controls which load on Accordion controls which load on Tabs as mentioned above.

The problem is on a particular screen where my map is 852 width and 197 height, the DevPin always shows up on the left top corner (0,0) of the map. When I debug the GeometryLayer(ElementUpdate) class , the UpdatePoint function gets only a Point(0,0) from the following line.

Point

pixel = Map.DefaultInstance.CoordHelper.LogicalToPixel(dp.LogicalCoordinate); //This is from GeometryLayer.cs Line 698 from the changeset 26148

The same issue happens to all the PointBase derived classes in this screen.

Also on another screen which has the map with a height of 600 and width 800, has these issues intermittently.

Any clues on why this would happen?

Jan 9, 2012 at 5:11 AM

Hello All,

I am also facing the same issue, So I tried to find out over here i got this discussion but didn't find any solution.

Is this issue is resolve? If any one know any clues please reply.