Digitizer libraries not included in downloads?

Sep 25, 2009 at 8:42 PM

I was looking into the digitizer abilities for adding points on a map, and I see that on the 9th of this month it was changed to 'preview' status, but none of the source code or binaries downloads appear to contain the digitizer code or relative assemblies.. ?

Developer
Sep 25, 2009 at 8:50 PM
Hi, have a look under the Source Code tab. Hope it will help you.

/Per

I was looking into the digitizer abilities for adding points on a map, and I see that on the 9th of this month it was changed to 'preview' status, but none of the source code or binaries downloads appear to contain the digitizer code or relative assemblies.. ?
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (deepearth@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email deepearth@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out!
Sep 25, 2009 at 9:08 PM

yeah that helps a lot, thanks. i didnt realize the posted releases were out of date.. the source drop compiles a lot better too - thanks for the tip!