Error while loading newer changesets

Nov 14, 2009 at 7:10 PM

After changeset 29034, whenever I load the newer changeset I get the following error and most of the classes in the project is suffixed as unavailable in VS 2008.

Unable to read project file 'DeepEarth.Client.Mapcontrol.csproj' <Project location> The imported project "C:\ProgramFile\MSBuild\Microsoft\Silverlight\v3.0\Microsoft.Silverlight.CSharp.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declarion is correct, and the file exists on the disk.

Unable to read project file 'DeepEarth.Client.Mapcontrol.csproj' <the new codeset location> The imported project "C:\ProgramFile\MSBuild\Microsoft\Silverlight\v3.0\Microsoft.Silverlight.CSharp.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declarion is correct, and the file exists on the disk.

Any pointers to resolve this?
Thanks in advance!

Nov 15, 2009 at 5:19 AM
Edited Nov 15, 2009 at 5:20 AM

Do you have silverlight 3 toolkit installed? If no, then you could open your *.csproj file in a notepad and edit C:\ProgramFile\MSBuild\Microsoft\Silverlight\v3.0\Microsoft.Silverlight.CSharp.targets to C:\ProgramFile\MSBuild\Microsoft\Silverlight\v2.0\Microsoft.Silverlight.CSharp.targets found almost at the bottom. You'll probably have to do it for all the csproj if you choose to do this, I would reccomend that you install silverlight 3 if possible.