Roles and Reponsibilities nominations for V2

Coordinator
Dec 21, 2008 at 10:02 PM

With Version 1 now out we are focused on Version 2. At the meeting today we decided the focus will be on Geometry, drawing tools, import/export and extending pushpins/infoboxes.

Can you please nominate your prefered tasks, your availability and role preference.

Coordinator
Dec 21, 2008 at 10:09 PM
I'm available right through December and Janurary part time.
My best role will likely be as co-ordinator, although i will help prototype early functionality.
I'm keen to make some kick arse SQL2008 spatial examples.
Developer
Dec 21, 2008 at 10:42 PM
I'm available most of December and Janurary, and generally always have Skype running (but it is always set to Away).
Best role is likely UI for drawing tools :)
Developer
Dec 22, 2008 at 11:45 AM
My time is scarce until mid January. I would like to work in the prototyping area and also the UI area.
Developer
Dec 23, 2008 at 1:44 PM
I will be available after the second week of January.  I'd really love to work on the geometry improvements and the data access/storage tier.
Developer
Dec 30, 2008 at 3:54 PM
All,  I've started working on the ESRI tile provider as it's inevitable and something I definitely need.  So far, so good, I should have it ready for upload soon.
Coordinator
Dec 31, 2008 at 9:27 PM
My time is also pretty scarce until mid February. I am more interested in the control architecture or back-end services..
Coordinator
Jan 1, 2009 at 10:26 PM
Happy new year! Yes I will setup a meeting for mid Jan (few weeks) and we can get this rolling. In the meantime if you have the time we should be prototyping functionality locally to see what will / won't work.
Coordinator
Jan 6, 2009 at 9:20 AM
Happy new year to all as well.  Currently, I am working on closing all of our remaining bugs.  Should have more time in a week or so to jump into the geometry enhancements.  I expect to continue to focus on the design and performance of the core architecture.